Halloween is just a week away, and there are SO many resources you could use to your advantage this week! If you are looking for a place to find a way to make teaching fun this Halloween season, you came to the right place. By downloading these resources, your students will have fun learning Math, Reading, Writing, and so much more this week.
Halloween Reading Resources:
Short Vowel Pumpkin Patch Activity
– This is a fun activity that will make learning short vowels fun! Sort the picture cards onto the correct short vowel sorting mat. After sorting, complete the worksheet provided.
Haunted House CVC Mat Activity
– Practice the spellings of 8 basic words with a CVC pattern. Place letter tiles on the mat to practice spelling on the worksheets. Full color images add visual interest.
– Help your students read fall-themed words with these colorful flash cards.
Halloween Writing Resources:
– Students can improve on their spelling skills with this fun word scramble! Answer key is included.
Themed Writing Paper
– Provide your students with creative opportunities using these themed writing pages. Students can write stories using pages with a Mummy, Skeleton, Dracula, Frankenstein, and more!
– Have your kids write an Halloween Acrostic Poem with this fun paper. Each line of the poem must start with the letters in HALLOWEEN.
Halloween Math Resources:
Monster Math Triple Digit Subtraction Activity
– Students match each problem with the correct answer and record their answers on the provided worksheet.
Ten Little Pumpkins Counting by 10 Activity
– Use the Ten Little Pumpkin activity practice counting and sequencing by 10s. Attach the two fence pages together to set up a fence with 10 posts. Sit the pumpkins on top in order by counting by 10s
– Have your young learners practice their counting with these colorful monsters!
FUN Halloween Resources!:
– When you have a little downtime, these themed coloring pages will be a fun activity for your students!
– Your students will love helping the Monster find the Pumpkin with this fun maze!
– Challenge your students with a fun crossword puzzle filled with Halloween vocabulary!
These resources will make this Halloween week fun for you AND the students! For more Halloween resources, click HERE
! Have a great and spooky holiday, and Have Fun Teaching!